Senior Business Consultant, Customer ExperienceWe are looking for star-quality talent to join our growing team at Lori Carr & Associates. We are a boutique, consulting firm in Boston, focused exclusively on customer experience strategies, solutions and programs that elevate our client’s customer experience and increase their profitable revenues. And for our client’s customers, we help to achieve greater value and business outcomes.
We work with medium and large sized companies developing and leading CX projects, primarily at the company site but, on occasion, we manage projects remotely. We also work with select smaller companies that are mature enough in their business lifecycle to focus on current customers with the same level of intensity as new customer acquisition. We work in many industries with a focus on SaaS & Cloud Technology; Computer Software; Financial Services; Health Systems & Hospitals and Luxury product and services.
Our business is growing and we want to add a senior consultant to our firm. We are a customer centric team that is highly ethical, and very driven with a can-do attitude. We want someone special with the right attitude, personal characteristics and capabilities to join us.
- Minimum of five to 10 years of management consulting experience and three + years of domain experience in the customer experience space.
- Highly professional with strong business acumen skills to lead meetings with senior executives and process with director or manager level professionals.
- Collaborative with the ability to lead in appropriate ways – ways that deepen the customer relationship while still achieving agreed on business outcomes.
- Expertise as practitioner and/or consultant applying customer experience concepts and principles and executing customer experience initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve key performance metrics at the individual and team level, such as project quality, timeliness and cost.
- Experience coaching, guiding, and influencing senior-level business executives.
- Experience preparing deliverables for clients, owning and delivering the finished product, and taking outputs from meetings to create client-facing deliverables.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills, especially interfacing with senior and C-level executives and their staff.
- Formal project management experience or training.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial experience in consulting preferred.
- A strong academic record of achievement; an MBA is strongly preferred.
- The ability to travel, sometimes extensively depending on client demand.
- Ability to expand contracts using solution-selling techniques.
- Proven management consulting experience and deep exposure to customer experience practices and principles.
- Experience mapping customer experience journeys, customer experience strategy collaboration, understanding of customer retention and customer lifetime value approaches and programs, improving the customer experience end-to-end process, or defining customer success metrics.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with clients onsite to deliver shared and individual goals.
- Perform analysis of client data sets and draw conclusions that will prioritize work streams and outcomes.
- Working knowledge of contact centers and Omni-service channels
- Conduct internal and client-facing presentations to stakeholders from various functional areas.
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to join an entrepreneurial firm poised for growth, please send your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please. We will contact you if your capabilities match our job opening.
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Executive Advisory & Coaching
- Customer Retention & Loyalty Programs
- Customer Success
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Customer Culture Enhancement
- Sales Enhancement & Expansion
- CLV & Profitable Revenue
- Enterprise Project Leadership
- Project Leadership & Management